Mission:Nicaragua happens March 13-19, 2011 and I want you to join us. There are about 10 spots available so get in on this trip asap.
Current is partnering with our friends and traveling to the poor mountain village of San Antonio.
While there, we’ll be:
– Conducting a Laundry Love Project
– Working with school children at a local school
– Washing feet and distributing shoes
– Working with expectant moms at a local maternity ward
– Conducting programs for orphans at a local orphanage
– Working with kids at local Drug Rehab Center
– Visiting the rainforest, chocolate factory, and coffee plantations
– Working with kids/teenagers that will be learning English at an English academy
It’s going to be an amazing trip!
The cost per person is $500 + flight. DOWNLOAD THE TRIP INFO/APPLICATION HERE
I’m looking forward to working with you in this new area. Thank you for serving people with us.